Translator

Wednesday 7 February 2018

MDF Storage Box - Craft Consortium


Hi everyone and thank you for stopping by today to see my post for Craft Consortium using their new MDF range along with a couple of their Decoupage papers.


So let me share some photographs with you.


I fussy cut my birds out of my Decoupage Paper and layered on top of my base paper.


The sides of my box and index cards were all sanded for a neat edge.
  

I added little name tags onto my index cards and fussy cut butterflies from the Decoupage Paper.


 As you can see I lined the inside with Decoupage paper to match the outside of the box.


I hope you have enjoyed looking at the pictures and if you click HERE you can check through all the products in their shop.

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments and please do check out Craft Consortium and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for regular inspiration and giveaways..

Crafty Hugs, 

Julie x

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10