Translator

Sunday 11 February 2018

Love and Cherub


Hi Everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some inspiration using one of their fabulous Mega Doilies. These Dies are fantastic for scrapbooking with but look equally as good using as accents on cards for a WOW factor and cut beautifully. 


My card today measures approximately 8 x 6 inches and the border strip on my card is just over 2 inches. I mounted the same colour of cardstock to the inside and on my border strip which gives contrast and helps my Doily pop.


I cut into my paper using my heart Die. You can also use the heart border edge die to cut it out of the paper should you wish.


My flowers were shaped on my Embossing mat and shaded with Distress ink. I used small Pom Pom balls in the centres of my flowers which I coloured with Alcohol Ink to get my desired shade.


My sentiment was stamped onto my diecut adding a cherub which I made from a mould and paper clay. 


Finishing off my card with lots of Pearl Accents.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used -

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Happy Crafting, 
Julie x


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie!!
    Beautiful design and paper ,details Love It .
    Hus Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Julie! Love that doily and the angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love that little angel! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely STUNNING!!! Gorgeous shades of blue and such a beautiful design. Love those flowers Julie!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautifully feminine vintage card Julie x Love the way you have framed that sweet photograph and the gorgeous florals

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10